RPBrotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Midgar Wastelands: The Dragon

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Midgar Wastelands: The Dragon - Page 2 Empty Re: Midgar Wastelands: The Dragon

Post by Genzy Fri Jun 05, 2020 7:10 pm

Costa del Sol eh? What kind of excuse could she make to follow him there? Other than being a stage 5 clinger? Especially since she's not supposed to have heard any of that...

At any rate she stirred a bit but didn't open her eyes just yet.

Genzy

Character sheet
Name: Ruby
Species: Cetra
Job: Martial Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by WaW Fri Jun 05, 2020 11:12 pm

The truck came to a stop at a helipad. The Director looked for a moment furrowed his brow. "Where do you want us to take her?"

Sephiroth gently placed her upright, opened the door and stepped out. "I suppose it doesn't matter." He turned to the helicopter. He saw a Turk in the pilot's seat. The very edge of his lips twitched in slight agitation. He turned back to the truck. "They're sending a Turk with me? I need a babysitter now?"

"It's not like that," the Director said.

Sephiroth furrowed his brow. "I'm not happy about this."

WaW
Admin

Character sheet
Name: Edea
Job: Scientist

https://rpbrotherhood.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Genzy Thu Jun 11, 2020 5:49 pm

Ruby began to stir as Sephiroth moved her upright. She yawned, "Here already?"

"ow" she cursed under her breath hitting her sprained foot on the seat as she climbed out of the truck after Sephiroth to stand on one leg, using the truck for balance

"They're sending a Turk with me? I need a babysitter now?"

"It's not like that," the Director said.

Sephiroth furrowed his brow. "I'm not happy about this."

She looked at the helicopter and then back to Sephiroth and her lips turned down slightly as she pouted.

"Leaving already?" *pouting intensifies* "I was hoping you'd be able to show me around a bit once I get my ankle looked at."

Genzy

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by WaW Sat Jun 13, 2020 9:56 am

Sephiroth stared at her, only narrowing his eyes slightly. "Director, Ruby is coming with me to Costa del Sol. A vacation after a successful mission."

"The mission hasn't been a success yet," the Director said.

"Do you have doubts?" Sephiroth asked him.

The Director turned his one eye to Ruby. He growled a bit, withdrew a Cure materia from his pocket and tossed it at Sephiroth. "Maybe you should try asking her what she wants, Sephiroth. Remember what happened to the pup."

The Director walked away.  His security troops looked awkward without him and hurried after him.

Sephiroth watched them leave and then held out a leather-gloved hand to Ruby. "Have you ever been to the beaches of Costa del Sol?"

WaW
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Genzy Fri Aug 28, 2020 2:39 pm

Ruby smiled and took Sepheroth's offered hand. "I haven't been there but I would love to go. I've heard it's beautiful there." She paused for a moment "I could probably get a job there instead...and I've never seen the ocean." She looked up at him through her eyelashes, "And I'm not a puppy," she winked.

Genzy

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by WaW Sun Aug 30, 2020 10:55 pm

Sephiroth shoved the Green Materia into the hilt of the Masamune. An aura of green mako-like plasma radiated in the air as Ruby was completely restored.

The next little while was a blur. Sephiroth was absolutely silent. If she watched his face, almost no expression shifted his perfect features. He was passive, listening. The Director continued on about profiles, dossiers, and individuals he may encounter on his mission. She was mostly in the back of the room as all the information whizzed by.

Then, a helicopter awaited them. A man and a woman in Turk brand suits stood next to it waiting. They exchanged a look at seeing Ruby then climbed in. They began fired it up. Sephiroth opened the door to the helicopter, stepped in, and then turned back to Ruby, offering his hand.

"A reporter? You'll need to write about my exploits. People will want to know what a real SOLDIER can do. Can you do that?"

WaW
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Genzy Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:12 am

Ruby found herself staring at Sephiroth... how was he so perfect? Chizzled cheekbones, and green eyes that almost glowed... and that chest... She shook her head. She was better than this... distracted so easily already just with a pretty face... She didn't completely look away though, deciding to try to study how he reacted to what he was being told, not that it did her much good, Sephiroth was more like a statue than a person.

Eventually, she gave up and instead let her mind wander as she from idea to idea as she tried to figure out a plan to crack his shell. He already had a soft spot for her or she wouldn't be here, so that was useful in that he wanted her around but it wouldn't do much good if he never opened up. She wondered if he'd let her call him by a nickname, would he like Sef? Sefy? maybe Roth?

Before she knew it it was time to leave. She stayed close to him, noticing the looks she got from the Turks. She didn't want to give them any reason to suspect she was anything other than what she said she was, just a girl Sephiroth had taken a shine to.

At the door of the helicopter, she took Sepiroth's hand and help into the machine and settled into a seat next to him.

"A reporter? You'll need to write about my exploits. People will want to know what a real SOLDIER can do. Can you do that?"

"You mean your employers want people to know, I don't think you really care one way or the other. But, yeah I think I can manage that. I can buy a camera after I sell my first story and sell photos to go with them."

Genzy

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2